2 Following

antediluvian Germans in a pantry

books books books

Currently reading

Y: The Last Man, Vol. 4: Safeword
Brian K. Vaughan, Pia Guerra, Goran Parlov, José Marzán Jr.
Hons and Rebels
Jessica Mitford, Christopher Hitchens

The Great Railway Bazaar

The Great Railway Bazaar - Paul Theroux every single person this dude meets, talks to and generally treats like a fellow human being is also a dude. if a woman is mentioned, there's fully 95% chance she's a prostitute. other 5% - someone's wife, mother or a random beggar. also, white people are generally referred to by their proper names; non-white people more often than not get called by their nationality (they're pretty much interchangeable anyway!) and let's not even get into the epic clusterfuck - literally! that is the japan section. fun times.